Saturday, October 20, 2012

Julian Sas - Ragin' River


I feel so down honey,
my whole world is in a spin, yes it is,
and I feel so down honey,
seems that my whole world is in a spin
but I feel so disconnected,
just look at the shape, shape that I'm in

And I feel so left alone
It's like I'm completely up and down inside
and I feel so left alone
It's like I'm completely up and down inside, inside

But I feel so disconnected,
now I'm still searchin'
Yes I'm still searching for the light, yes I'm
And I'll bring my blue guitar for ya, little man

But how long can I go on like this?
I wanna know if everything is gonna be alright
And how long can I live like this?
it's like a ragin's river
a river, people that's, dark deep and wild
But I'm still out here
and I'm left out in the cold

I said that I'm still out here
and I'm left out in the cold
but I, I'm still looking for a change
so if you can help me
please let me know, let me know
and I'm looking for a change
and if you can help me
please let me know, let me know
alright

But how long can I go on like this?
I wanna know if everything gonna be alright
Man, how long can I live like this?
my life is like a ragin' river
a river, a river that's, dark deep and wild
dark deep and wild
still looking for a change

No comments:

Post a Comment